£26,338 - £30,414
I am looking for a Locality Manager for a brand new service in Northampton, which will provide ‘housing with support’ for 17 adults with complex learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and associated mental health concerns and behaviours. This role is working for a charitable social landlord which has a track record of high levels of customer satisfaction and of investing in training for their staff.
In this role you will be required to:
- Recruit, select and induct new staff
- • Take on the responsibility of all managerial tasks involved in smooth running of the project in the absence of the manager
- • Develop team cultures and working practices that reflect the values of the organisation and department.
- • Motivate and develop individual staff through regular and appropriate supervision and relevant training
- • Undertake and manage the resolution of disputes and conflicts, disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- • Develop, negotiate and implement new and existing contracts with external customers, groups and external support providers
- • Build and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders and key decision makers
- • Manage project and tenants’ finances in accordance with financial procedures/regulations
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
For this post you must have:
- Minimum level 2 NVQ, Diploma or Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care or another relevant equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable evidence of direct management in a social care environment
- Demonstrable up to date, relevant knowledge and experience of good practice in supported housing or a care setting
- Experience of financial and budgetary management experience
- A flexible approach to working hours
For more information on this exciting role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.