Clinical Deputy Manager
Pembroke, South Wales
Up to £33,500
I am looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Clinical Deputy Manager to lead, develop and manage the nursing service at a great home in Pembroke Dock. The home is a specialist facility for adults with long term functional mental health issues and/or complex physical needs.
This post will include:
- Supporting the Registered Service Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service to make a difference
- Providing effective management, leadership and direction to the team
- Clinical responsibility for certain operational areas
For his interesting and stimulating role you must have:
- A valid NMC Pin
- A good working knowledge of CIW standards, NMC guidelines and the Health and Social Act 2008
- The ability to lead and supervise the team to deliver the highest standards of person centred care
- Experience in dealing with people management issues
- Good interpersonal and working relationship skills
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.