Senior Care Assistant (Nights)
Up to £9 per hour
My client is a privately owned group, which currently operates five care homes for the elderly, but with significant expansion plans for the future. Their fundamental mission is to provide care of the highest quality, giving comfort and friendship within a homely atmosphere while respecting and being sensitive to the individual needs, wishes and choices of residents.
They are now looking for an experienced Senior Night Care Assistant to join their beautiful home in Great Oxendon near Market Harborough. You will be required to:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained
- Support/assist service users in all aspects of daily living as indicated in their care plan
- Support staff as shift leader to ensure that high standards are maintained and servicer users’ are treated with dignity and respect
For his post you must be able to demonstrate:
- A relevant professional qualification (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Experience of supervising staff
- At least two years’ experience of working with and caring for vulnerable adults
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- A willingness to undertake certain administrative tasks when requested to do so i.e. preparation of drug orders, care planning for designated service users, maintain charts for service users as needed
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.