LEAD NURSE - NIGHTS
£17.00 per hour
My client is looking for an experience Nurse to lead night shifts in their exceptional residential and nursing home in Rushden, which is CQC rated as Good. The home provides individual, person-centred care of the very highest quality, offering care within a friendly and homely atmosphere, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs of residents.
They now need an experienced Lead Nurse to join their team.
- Assisting the Clinical Lead with all clinical tasks and decisions under the direction of the Home Manager
- Managing the night staff including carrying out supervisions and appraisals
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure access to all medical services as required by individual residents
- Ensuring that care plans are produced within the timeframes required
- Ensuring all staff are fully competent with medication
Essential for this role are:
- Relevant Nursing Qualification and NMC registration
- Experience of managing nurses
- Experience of working in a nursing home setting
- Awareness of the principles of Person Centred Care Planning
- Excellent clinical skills
- Full Driving Licence
- The ability to work shifts and alternate weekends
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.