Deputy Manager - Children’s Home
£25,500 - £26,500 plus on-call allowance
My client is a rapidly expanding company who run residential care homes providing the highest quality care and therapeutic support to children with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
They have several homes in Northamptonshire and are now looking for Deputy Managers to join their team.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Supporting and managing a staff team
- Undertaking direct work with children and young people
- Managing child protection concerns and complaints
For this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with young people with EBD/SEBD
- Proven experience of supervising a staff team
- NVQ 3 – Caring for Children and Young People/ QCF Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent)
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to a car for work purposes
- The ability to work on a rota basis
- The ability undertake one sleep-in per week
In return my client can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Career development and progression
For more information on this role, which offers a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people, please call Elite on 01604 879345.