I am looking for Registered Manager to run a small children’s home in Corby. The home provides care and support for two children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. The role is with a small, but expanding company, who provide fantastic support to their staff, and offer a fun, positive and stimulating environment working with people who genuinely enjoy the rewards and challenges of working with children.
Duties for this role will include:
- Responsibility for the running and management of the home
- Providing guidance, mentoring and support and supervision for a team of support workers
- Understanding and meeting the needs of and promoting the development of the children
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Providing on– call support as part of the on call team
For this post you must have:
- At least 3 year’s relevant professional experience working with young people
- An NVQ Level 3/Diploma in Health & Social Care with Children and Young People Workforce (or equivalent) and willingness to study for Level 5 (if not already held)
- Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour in a residential setting
- A flexible approach to working hours/shifts and an outstanding level of commitment to enable the efficient running of the home
- A full clean manual driving license held for at least 1 year
For more information on this role, which is a great opportunity with fantastic prospects, please call Elite on 01604 879345.