UP TO £40,000 + generous car allowance
I am recruiting for a national provider of care and nursing homes, who have an excellent reputation for developing and supporting their staff. I am looking for a Compliance Manager to cover the West Sussex area (national travel will also be required) to assist with improving and maintaining the services they offer.
Duties will include:
- Planning, directing, and completing rigorous inspections and follows up across healthcare settings that are registered with the national regulators which will involve liaison with the individual Service Managers, the operational management teams and head office colleagues
- Responsibility for relaying the outcomes of inspections, setting requirements and timescales for completion with the Service Managers and operational management teams and for producing reports
- Reporting to the Director of Compliance and Governance and work closely with Quality Directorate colleagues, the operational management and teams with regard to areas of continuous quality improvement and business development
For this role you must have:
- Extensive home management experience
- Excellent analytical, clinical, auditing and presentation skills
- The ability to complete Peripatetic reports and presentations
- A good working and research based knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework and its significant influence on all registered settings
- Extensive experience in staff and audit management
- The ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- A positive, honest, open and constructive approach when inspecting/auditing; delivering the feedback and completing the report; and following up on action plans
- The ability to travel flexibly, including overnight stays
For more information on this role, which is a great opportunity to work for one of the biggest care companies in the UK, please call Elite on 01604 879345.