Up to £19 per hour
My client has several residential and nursing homes throughout the Hereford, Droitwich and Telford areas and they are now looking for highly skilled Clinical Leads to lead the delivery of excellent care to residents.
You will report directly to the Registered Care Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring standards of care delivered to residents
- Ensuring resident needs are being met by interacting with them, resolving any problems where appropriate
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and making requests for GP/Professional visits when needed
- Preparing, updating and evaluating Resident Care Plans
- General Nursing work and personal care as appropriate
- Administering prescribed medication and maintaining the necessary records as per Company guidelines
- Supporting the Registered Care Manager with auditing Care Plan documentation to ensure best practice
- Ensuring there is a clear and concise handover at every shift
- Completing supervisions and appraisals to ensure best practice is adhered to
You must have current NMC registration and have post-qualification experience of working in a nursing or residential home. You need to be able to demonstrate high standards of care to residents, as well as knowledge of dementia and associated illnesses.
This is great opportunity to join a first-class, rapidly growing company, with lots of future potential.
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.