Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £50,000
Do you have the skills and experience to manage a great care home providing residential, day care and respite care for Dementia and disabilities?
In this post you will be
- Managing and leading the home
- Ensuring all residents receive outstanding care and support and all their needs are being met
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development
- Taking responsibility for health and safety within the home
For this role you must have:
- Experience as a Qualified Nurse Manager, or experience as a Residential Care Manager with previous NMC pin registration
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards, NMC guidelines and the Health and Social Act 2008
- Experience of developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes
- Familiarity in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential
- Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment
For more information on this role, please call Elite on 01604 879345.