UP TO £27k
I am recruiting for a national provider of care and nursing homes, who have an excellent reputation for developing and supporting their staff. I am looking for an experienced service manager to run a service for adults with learning disabilities and with autism or Asperger's.
Duties for this post will include:
- Being the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service
- Utilising authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
- Working together with a team to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of service users are met
- Managing effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy.
- Providing improvement, independence and choice for Service Users.
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
- Promoting the Equality and Diversity of Service Users living and staff working in the environment
For this role you must have:
- Previous experience in managing a care service
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities in a supported living environment
- Extensive experience in leading a staff team
For more information on this role, which is a great opportunity to work for one of the biggest care companies in the UK, please call Elite on 01604 879345.