REGISTERED MANAGER (RMN/RGN)
Up to £60,000
I am looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work in a beautiful care home in Herefordshire, dedicated to providing dementia care and compassion in a safe, secure but stimulating environment for people living with Alzheimer's or other dementia-related illnesses. My client prides themselves in offering the highest possible standards of care and support to older people with challenging behaviour.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
- The operational day-to-day management of the Nursing Home
- Ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation
- Working in partnership with the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities are met
You must have:
- Experience of managing a Nursing Home
- NMC registration
- Excellent leadership skills
- An excellent working knowledge of CQC standards
If you are looking for a challenge, with the chance to make a difference to people’s lives whilst working for a caring company, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
"To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search."