Senior Residential Childcare Practitioner
Up to £24,249 + progression
Do you have experience of working with children and young people? I am looking for Senior Residential Care Workers to work for a fantastic provider of specialist care and education in a therapeutic environment for young people with complex needs.
You will be required to:
- • Provide a residential service to children and young people
- • Assist the home manager in leading, motivating and supporting a team of residential childcare practitioners
- • Assist the home manager to ensure the best outcomes possible for each child and young person are promoted
- • Be responsible for the day to day management of the home in the absence of the home manager and the assistant home manager
For this post you must have:
- • Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
- • A full manual driving Licence
- • The ability to work flexibly
- • Awareness of the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- Confidence in responding appropriately to challenges within a residential or school Environment
- An understanding of the principles of childcare legislation
- • An understanding the management role in providing support and guidance for the staff teams
My client can offer:
- • An outstanding induction programme
- • A Competency Framework to enable career progression
- • An excellent training provision with a 4-day Behavioural Support course
- • Superb ongoing in-house
For more information on this exciting, please call Elite on 01604 879345.
You must be over 21 to apply for this role due to National Minimum Standards.