£19 per hour (£37,050)
Our client is a service specialising in the care of people with progressive neurological conditions and acquired brain injury.
Duties for this varying role will include:
- Managing all clinical staff ensuring staffing levels are met on all shifts
- Having responsibility for the clinical care of all residents
- Participating as a member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including liaising with other relevant agencies as appropriate
- Providing ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Promoting personal and social skills and leisure activities for all residents
- Liaising with relatives and carers, giving information, support and advice as required
To be successful in this role you need to be able to:
- Prove NMC registration as an RGN
- Line manage all clinical staff
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Understand and be conversant with the Nursing Homes Registration Act and to ensure all the regulations relevant to the homes are met
- Identify and evaluate areas for potential service improvement sharing and developing practice
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.