Supported Living Carer
£8.91 - £9.21 per hour
My client is a local charity who need to staff to work in their exceptional supported living service in rural Northamptonshire. These roles will assist adults with learning disabilities to help them live independently within their own flat where they will receive support.
Duties will include:
- Assisting tenants to shop, prepare meals and carry out general household tasks
- Encouraging participation in a wide range of activities, hobbies, trips and exercise
- Adhering to care plans and policies to provide a high standard of personalised care in line with CQC standards
- Recording daily activities
- Ensuring tenants receive support and care appropriate to their assessed needs
For these roles you will need to have:
- NVQ2 (or equivalent) in Care
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
- A full UK driving licence with the ability to work in a remote location
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please call Elite on 01604 879345.