Our client is expanding their group of residential care homes for children and young people in the Northamptonshire area and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic staff to join their team. The homes are rated as Outstanding by Ofsted and praised for the quality of care they provide.
RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
£16,125 - £19,249 + £30 Sleep-in allowance
Duties will include:
- Caring for and supporting children and young people in a residential environment
- Assisting with the setting up, and maintenance of, individual care plans
- Promoting participation in a wide range of activities
You must have:
- At least two years’ experience of working with children and young people with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties and/or learning disabilities and/or attachment disorder
- Experience of using a range of social work models
- The ability to work on a rota basis, including sleep-ins
- A full driving licence
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.