Senior Residential Childcare Worker
£9.00 per hr
Sleep Ins £36
My client is a growing provider of residential care to children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in the Midlands region.
This is an extremely rewarding job, where you can make a huge difference to a young person’s life, helping them make the right choices for a successful future.
- Have Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce (or equivalent)
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence with access to your own car
- Have 2 years’ experience working with children and young people in a residential environment
- Be 22 years old or above (This post is exempt from the Age Discrimination Act)
- Be able to demonstrate qualities of a good role model and decision maker
My client is very well established and can offer a very competitive salary, along with full training qualifications and excellent career prospects within the company.