Residential Support Worker
£8.21 - £11 per hour
We are currently looking for experienced support workers to work in residential care homes for children and young people in the Northamptonshire area. The work will be on an ad-hoc basis (as and when required) and can include working days and nights.
You will be required to:
- Care and support children and young people with EBD in a residential environment
- Promote participation in a wide range of activities
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for the young residents
You must have:
- Experience of working with children and young people with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties and/or learning disabilities and/or attachment disorder
- The ability to work a variety of shifts
- A full driving licence
For more information, please call Elite on 01604 879345.